Royal Blue Dress

Monday, July 27, 2015

First of all thank you all so much for all the sweet birthday wishes I received personally and on my phone, via Facebook and Instagram. I had a true blast ringing in my 23rd birthday on Friday at midnight and celebrating it with my loved ones on Saturday. Even though it was raining a lot, reading all your lovely messages made it just a perfect day. :)



In today's post I wanted to show my new dress. My love for dresses and skirts has grown a lot this Summer. I fell in love with easy breezy summer dresses and this royal blue one is just perfect. I saw this exact same dress hanging in perfect coral as well and I secretly couldn't resist buying them both. These dresses are easy for dressing up, or, if it's a warm summer day, just throw on a pair of cute flats or sandals and off you go!











What I'm wearing
Dress / Zara
Watch, bracelet, ring / Michael Kors
Hearted ear studs / Marc Jacobs
Wallet / By LouLou

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!