Basic Summer Party Look

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Aaand again it's the week of the International Four Days Marches of Nijmegen (Nijmeegse Vierdaagse in Dutch). Every year some 46.000 walkers from all over the world come and participate this event. During this event (basically four days of walking 30, 40 or 50 km), there're parties everywhere in city center. And not only these four days.. Nope, the parties start on Saturday and end on Friday. The whole year I'm looking forward to these parties, so this week is BIG for me haha. So I guess you can imagine where I'm hanging around these days! :) I've been telling myself every year again 'I will participate that march myself next year', but  I haven't managed to do so.. yet! One day.. one day. This year's the 99th edition, so next year this even will be even be bigger! Can't wait already haha. If you would like to read more about this event, read my blog post from last year. You can find it here.





This is an outfit I wore last night. Bit of a basic festival look.. a casual skinny jeans with a printed shirt that I bought yesterday and a pair of Nike sneakers. With all the beer splashing around I'm afraid of wearing dresses and pretty shoes haha. Have you ever been to these parties? And what would you wear?

P.s. do you see that my hair is dark again? For the very first time my beloved sister dyed it instead of the hairdresser. I was a bit scared in the beginning, but it turned out to be exactly what I wanted. I'm a happy gal again!

Hope you're all having a great week as well! Tell me your plans in the comment box down below, I'd love to read it! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!