Sushi Friday

Friday, July 3, 2015

Hii all! I just wanted to say a quick hello and wish you a great Friday! I'll spend the evening eating sushi at a restaurant with one of my best friends. We've been trying to plan this dinner several times already and we've finally managed to find a date, so you can imagine how much I'm craving for some sushi right now. I've been out enjoying the lovely weather all day, or actually all week! Even though even walking the stairs makes me sweat already with these temperatures, the run and the pilates workout I did this morning did me so good! I always feel so motivated and energetic after my workouts. With a happy summer feeling and my new dress on, I'm ready for some yummy sushi!

Aaand the doorbell just rang. My friend's here, so I've got to go now. What are your plans for the weekend? Enjoyyy! 



  1. I love sushi ( vegetarian) I hope you have a wonderful time tonight I have been at a photoshoot and writing articles. http://analuisadejesus199.wix.com/fadedspring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday evening was great, thank you! Have a lovely weekend Ana! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!