Casual

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Black and white is an all time favorite combination of mine. When I go shopping I look for pieces that easily match with what I already have in my wardrobe. When bumping into this faux leather bike jacket the other day, I knew it would do that. 

Do you know those days when it's all drizzly outside and you don't really feel like dressing up so much? It's great that basic pieces such as a black skinny jeans and a plain white tee can be less boring just by adding a great jacket and a nice pair of shoes. I'm such a big fan of this jacket! I mean, it's a perfect piece to wear on a rainy day like yesterday. Today's weather is different though, I can finally see and feel the sun on my skin again... let's get the dresses, skirts and shorts out of the closet! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Hope you're all having a wonderful sunny day! :)





P.s. don't you notice that my hair looks a bit ombre again? Ughh!! Five weeks ago I dyed my hair all dark again and I couldn't be more happier with it as I was done having an ombre look (which was supposed to be balayage btw). Now, however, compared to how I dyed my hair last time, the layers look so light and I do feel a bit disappointed. I'm thinking about going back to the hairdresser to dye it all dark again. What do you think? Should I wait a couple of months as the Summer sun makes the hair lighter anyways, or should I just go and dye it already? Let me know what you think! 

What I'm wearing:
Jeans & tee / SuperTrash
Faux leather jacket / Zara
Shoes / Stan Smith Adidas
Sunnies / Ray-Ban
Watch / Daniel Wellington (also loving this one in rose gold)
Ring / Buddha to Buddha

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!