Birthday Girl!

Saturday, July 25, 2015




Woooo it's my birthday and I'm turning 23 today! I have no idea why, but 23 seems like the perfect age! Probably because 23 is still very young and playful, but more in an adult way. Like people take you more seriously or so haha. I'm so looking forward to this upcoming year, I'm curious where it's gonna take me. Bring it on!



Anyways enough with the talk about getting older, today's all about celebrating my birthday, which already started last night. Yesterday was the last day of the International Four Days Marches (such a pity!), so we needed to celebrate that as well in the city center of Nijmegen. At midnight we rang in my birthday with good music, great friends and delicious drinks. Oh what a night! One of my closest friends came over from the south to party and today she's also staying. We're still laying in bed - whoops - resting from a great night out. I'm not sure yet what we're gonna do today. Maybe going out for lunch in town with my besties? We'll see. Tonight family and friends are coming over to celebrate my b-day. I was hoping to sit outside tonight, but the weather isn't going to be what it actually should to be - warm, sunny and + 25°C.. Nope, instead it's grey, rainy, there's too much wind and it will only be 18°C today. Where's the Summer if you need it?! Ugh, it sucks. But well, I won't let this weather ruin my b-day today anyways. Having my beloved ones around me and reading all of your lovely birthday wishes are already enough! :)

Have a wonderful day everyone! xoxo

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!