Skorts and Sandals

Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Monday everyone! Today's such a beautiful sunny day. I woke up early incredibly tired, but after I noticed that the sun was shining and we had a clear blue sky, I got up immediately. Had an early appointment this morning, so I had to get up early anyways, but despite that, I need to take advantage of this bright and shiny day!

Normally it would take me a while to choose what to wear, but since it's going to be very hot today, my choice was quickly made. Style and comfort come together with skorts, a piece that is a skirt to the front and shorts to the back. I bought the skort I'm wearing today about three years ago when I lived in Madrid, I believe back then it wasn't really a trend yet, but now I see it everywhere. I've been wearing mine every Summer ever since and I'm still so happy with it. It's super-practical and yet another piece of clothing you can either wear sporty or chic. And let combing clothes in different styles be a thing I really like to do!













Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!