Someday...

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I love decorating! I don't live on my own at the moment (I did when I was studying in The Hague and when I lived abroad though) and I'm not planning to move out very soon, but it's not a secret that every now and then I buy myself some decoration things for my future home. Someday, I'll be living in my dream house. I just have to wait a little longer before making it real. In the mean time, I loveee looking at beautiful home and decoration pictures in magazines, books and on Pinterest. I then dream about it and try to imagine what my perfect home will look like. At the moment I would choose for nude shades such as white, grey and black. These colors keep the house bright, fresh, chic, and, in my opinion, very appealing. Totally my style! Here're some pictures I found on Pinterest to give you an idea. A girl can dream right? :)

P.s. check out my Pinterest profile to see more pictures. What kind of home are you dreaming about? 


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!