Outfit with Faux Fur Vest

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Oh happy day! The sun came out earlier this week and I could leave my coat hanging on the hook. I am - or perhaps was - not a big fan of jackets and coats, so I was glad I could wear something lighter that still gave me enough warmth. This faux fur vest is the perfect solution for warm days during Fall. 

As I already told you here, I've been craving for a faux fur vest for some years, but I somehow never managed to buy one. I mean it's not really comfortable to wear both a furry vest and a coat at the same time. I already get hot flashes by thinking of it haha. Anyway, each year, I regretted that I didn't buy such a cozy vest for warm Fall and Winter days, so there was no doubt buying a furry one this year. I think you might see this garment passing by more than once as I absolutely love it and because I have plenty of outfit ideas in mind. How would you like to wear it?


Faux Fur Vest / Zara
Coated Legging / SuperTrash
Heels / SuperTrash
Watch, bracelet, ring / Michael Kors
Bag / Bulaggi
  1. wow wat een super mooie foto's en dat outfit staat je echt zo mooi!

    www.naomi-jonker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. staat je goed! Lekker herfst-proof lijkt me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk gecombineerd fake fur met leer!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13049789

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bun suits so well with the west. Such a lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos :)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Outfit ....the fur vest is awesome ...looking pretty <3

    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Aww, that's so sweet of you! Thanks so much!! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!