My Four Favorite Bloggers

Friday, October 10, 2014

Hey sweeties, happy Friday! What is a better way than to wake up, have breakfast and read blog posts as your morning coffee readings? It's relaxing and it always puts a smile on my face. 

I thought to share a list of my favorite bloggers today. A couple of years ago, when the world of fashion bloggers wasn’t so popular as right now, I started following my first favorite blog called Mariannan by Marianna. Up until today, I'm a loyal reader who's excited for every single post she writes. She's not the only blogger I'm inspired by though. Ever since I discovered the world of blogging, I've been reading many blog posts and I can easily say that I've created a list of bloggers I instantly followed. From all the blogs I follow on Bloglovin', there are at least four bloggers who can absolutely be considered as my favorites. A fun fact is that these four fashion and lifestyle writers all happen to be from Finland. I don't know why, but I guess I just really like the Scandinavian style. Their passion for fashion, their writing style, their photos.. They just really inspire me. And on top of that, I really can find myself in their style too. Everyday I look forward to reading their new blog posts. These four girls are my sources of inspiration and they're the reason I started blogging myself in the first place. Thank you ladies!

So listed in a random order, here are some photo collages of my four favorite bloggers.

Images from Jonnamaista
Images from Mariannan
Images from P.S. I love fashion
Images from Alexa Dagmar

Do you know these bloggers, have you ever read some of their posts? If  not, make sure you check them out soon! Who are your favorite bloggers? Let me know in the comment box down below. I'm looking forward to it!


  1. Prachtige fotografie inderdaad! En mooie cleane, classy outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, deze meiden zijn m'n dageliijkse inspiratiebron. :)

      Delete
  2. Behalve de eerste ken ik ze allemaal! Marianna is de tweede blog die ik voldge en ik volg haar ook nog steeds met veel plezier. Ook Alexa en Linda behoren tot mijn dagelijkse leesvoer, en het zijn dan nog eens twee ontzettend sympathieke dames ook!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat leuk! En inderdaad, ze zijn naar mijn idee ook echt gezellige, lieftallige meiden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!