Hello October

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Time flies by so fast, I can't believe that it's October already. I mean, in two months it's Christmas and in exactly three months we ring in the new year! Can you believe it?

Anyway, before going too fast, let's just talk about this time of the year. We happen to have a pretty warm beginning of the Fall season here. In August I really thought Autumn would come early this year, but September has been – lucky enough - surprisingly warm. As much as I love Summer, I can hardly wait to start wearing cozy knits, jackets, scarves and boots again. I recently cleaned out my closet, got rid of anything that I didn't wear or that I didn't like anymore - don't worry, I donated it all to a charity :) - and replaced the empty space with some new things. My Fall preparations already began in September, but in my opinion the cozy season really starts in October. Today's October 1st, so I think it's great idea to show you my first official Fall outfit, including my new trench coat I told you about in my previous post.

Have a lovely October everyone!


Trench Coat / Zara
Jeans / Kuyichi
Bag / Bulaggi
Watch / Michael Kors
Double Pearl Studs / Karma

  1. Super! Echt een hele mooie trench! Ik ben nog op zoek naar een nieuwe, voor deze ga ik zeker eens kijken!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hij zit ook als gegoten haha! Ik zou zeker eens bij de Zara binnenlopen.. Deze is van dit seizoen, dus hij zal er zeker nog hangen. :) Fijn weekend meid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!