Faux Fur Vest

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Colder days are ahead of us, so it's time to get the warmer clothes out of our closet. I've been searching for a faux fur vest for some time, but I actually never managed to buy one. I don't know why, but I somehow didn't. This year, though, I told myself that I really should buy one, because this garment easily cheers up an outfit and just because I love layering. 

Not buying a fur vest happened almost again. I saw one hanging in the shops, I tried it on and hang it back on the hanger. I can be so picky sometimes haha. If I'm in search for something, I mostly want to buy the exact same thing. But of course it's not always possible to find a similar one. The furry vest I tried on earlier, somehow kept popping up in my mind. If such a thing happens, it's a good sign right? Reason enough for me to go back to the shop, try it on once more and buy it. Now I'm so happy I did!

Before I show you my outfit with this faux fur vest from Zara, I have made some inspiration collages I'd like to show you.

1. Zara, 2. Vila, 3. SuperTrash, 4. Mulberry,
5&6, Michael Kors, 7. SuperTrash

Black is always a good idea and as you probably now I wear it a lot. I like to cheer up an all-black outfit with a little extra. This outfit would go great for an evening out or when you go out for dinner.

1. Zara, 2. Vila, 3. SuperTrash, 4. Mulberry, 5. Acne Studios,
6. Daniel Wellington, 6. SuperTrash

Also for casual days , this furry friend is good to go. If you go shopping or plan to have lunch in town or in the city, grab a pair of jeans, pick a nice grey sweater and put on some nice boots. A scarf will make the look complete.

1. Zara, 2. Ralph Lauren, 3. Levi's,
4&5. Michael Kors, 6. Shabbies Amsterdam

And then there are those days where you spend hours in the cold lecture rooms or at the university's library. Even though I'm not studying at the moment, I experienced those days myself. I complained about the breeze in the rooms and sometimes I even kept my jacket on. How weird is that haha. A faux fur vest will definitely keep you warm at school or at any other place.

*Commercial links
  1. Can't go wrong with a fur vest!!!

    xxAuna | http://simplyauna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuke combinaties allemaal, en prachtige stuks heb je uitgekozen! Ik ben zeker al 2 jaar op zoek naar een fur vest en ik heb nog steeds geen passende gevonden. Ze zijn altijd te groot en te lang voor mij. Ik ben wel extreem benieuwd hoe deze van Zara bij jou gaat staan, wie weet is dit wel de perfecte fur vest!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Sara! Het is ook lastig om een mooie te vinden. De een is te ruimvallend en te lang, bij ander zijn de haren niet mooi en is de kleur niet mooi genoeg. Ik moet bekennen dat deze fur vest ook vrij ruim valt - vandaar dat ik ook twijfelde met het kopen ervan - maar uiteindelijk vond ik het niet heel storend en vond ik het zelfs wel wat hebben. Wie weet is deze ook wat voor jou! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!