Photo of the Day

Thursday, October 23, 2014


Coffee, nail polish and a brand new issue of LINDA., a Dutch magazine for women.. A relaxing moment after my morning run and my daily workout. I ran a little more than 8km straight this morning and that smile on my face is not going away. It feels so good! My goal is to reach 10km straight, without any pauses. I'm getting there, I just need a little more practice. :) Maybe I should do a separate post about my runs and workouts. What do you think?

I'm having a day off from work today, because later on I'm meeting up with my Dutch friends whom I met when I was doing my internship in bella Roma earlier this year. I'm so excited to see these girls after 4 months. We really need to catch up a lot!

What are your plans for today? Have a relaxing Thursday everyone!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!