Blue Jeans & Black

Monday, October 6, 2014


As promised before, here my outfit from last week. Last Friday's outfit was definitely one of those outfits where I feel most comfortable in. I love anything involving a blazer and a tee. Those two are just the perfect casual pieces for everyday use. I have a black, burgundy and a purple blazer, but I've been craving for a beautiful white and navy one. Soon soon, hopefully!


Outfit details
Blazer / Vero Moda
Tee / Zara
Jeans / Kuyichi
Heels / SuperTrash
Watch, ring / Michael Kors
Necklace / Pieces



  1. Knappe outfit! Helemaal mijn stijl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heerlijk simpel, maar super fashionable. Hou ik van!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Xandra! Soms houd ik wel van iets extra's of iets meer opvallend, maar deze stijl is toch wel m'n statement haha.

      Delete
  3. Heel erg mooie outfit Carian! Simpel maar superstijlvol!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this casual look on you, amazing :) Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!