The Perfect Trench Coat

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Do you remember my Spring wish list where I wished for the perfect trench coat? I adore the Burberry ones so much and I think there’s no other brand that designs an even more beautiful trench coat than Burberry. Unfortunately, those coats are pretty expensive, so I was looking for a more affordable, still perfect, one. I can easily say that I’ve been searching for a long, long time and right at the point I started to give up and wanted postpone it to next Spring, I met this beauty from Zara.

This trench coat has the perfect color and the model with the almost-knee-length is great. It’s not too long and not too short. The brown buttons and the golden details on the sleeves and the belt make this model complete. The material is a bit sturdy, but that’s exactly what I was looking for. I bet you can already read my enthusiasm here haha.


P.s., Did I already mention that I absolutely love this coat? :)

  1. Ik ben dol op trenchcoats, maar het is inderdaad niet makkelijk om dé perfecte coat te vinden :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Precies, ik kon deze daarom ook echt niet laten liggen!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!