Preparing For The Season

Monday, December 1, 2014

Yay! It's December 1st and that means that the official countdown to Christmas has begun. Only 24 days left! Are you ready for the holiday season?

It was a pretty cold, grey day last Friday and since I got a day off and finally had some free time in the evening, I visited a garden center that was completely transformed into a winter wonderland. Each year I visit a random garden center in the neighborhood to admire the beautiful Christmas decorations. I love to see all the sparkling Christmas things! 


'Wow', was the first word I said. Baubles in every single color, in all sorts of designs. Oh, I got an instant Christmas feeling. At that moment I really wished for my own house. I got it all figured out what my interior would be like. And for Christmas, yes, I'm already dreaming about it haha.


This garden center also had a department that was completely transformed into a miniature Christmas village. What a creation, such a great work!


What are your favorite things to do to get into the Christmas spirit? Have a beautiful Monday! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!