London Dreams

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

London, the Christmas capital of Europe. I've been dreaming about spending a few days in London for so long now and it's finally going to happen! I think there's no better place than London to experience the magic of the Christmas spirit. Well okay, maybe one city which is - of course - New York, but I'm talking Europe now haha. I've never been to London before, so I'm very curious what the city has to offer. The stories I hear and read about this city are all beyond positive, so my expectations are high.

Have you ever visited London? How did you like it? If you have any recommendations for a place to have lunch or dinner or in case you have any tips about the things that I absolutely have to see, feel free to leave a comment down below. I would love to read your comments. I'm already imagining myself passing the shops and admiring the window decorations. I'm sure I need to control myself not buying everything I see haha. Oh, I just can't wait to enjoy the twinkling lights while warming up with a hot beverage in a cozy English pub where Christmas music is softly playing in the background. An imagination that will come true soon enough. I'm so excited, I hope there will be some snow falling too, but I have my doubts!

Images via Pinterest

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!