Merry Christmas

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas everyone! I really hope your having a wonderful day, spending it with your loved ones with amazingly delicious food, lovely presents, and lots of coziness. For some people Christmas is the most difficult time of the year, so my thoughts go out to those of you. Even though it's a hard day, make the best of it. Enjoy these days to the fullest! <3

I've enjoyed my Christmas morning with my family, having brunch and opening presents while listening to Christmas music. I came back from London yesterday evening and I'm still pretty exhausted from the trip. But you know what? I really don't mind, because it was all worth it. I instantly fell in love with this city! Sparkling streets, cozy pubs, people wishing you merry Christmas, yes London is the city of Christmas. I'll tell you more about my trip soon! 

For now, I'm going for a walk with the dogs and start preparing our Christmas dinner. A big hug for everyone out there! Hope you're all having a very merry and jolly Christmas!


Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!