Wonderful London

Sunday, December 28, 2014

As I told you in my last post I'm back from London! On Christmas Eve we landed safely with a big smile on our faces. We had such a wonderful trip, London during Christmas is amazing. I've dreamed about traveling to London for so long and it finally happened. I was really excited to visit this city myself instead of admiring the pictures on Pinterest haha. The window displays were decorated so beautifully and the streets sparkled from every side. I never visited London before and since the city is huge, we wanted to see as much as possible. I believe we've managed to do so, because we were on the run all day long, hopping on and off the subway from one place to another. Every now and then we took a little break with a spicy hot drink at a typical English pub, yumm! It was the perfect getaway to kick off the holidays!


I've plenty of pictures to show you, other posts will come up soon. Stay tuned! Have a lovely Sunday everyone! :)

  1. Wat een leuke foto's! Ik zou ook zo graag Londen eens willen bezoeken, en dan zeker met kerst! X Laura www.mixtfashion.com
    (WIN: Polette cat eye sunglasses )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moet je zeker doen en vooral met kerst inderdaad, het is een stad om nooit te vergeten! Als je puur voor het shoppen gaat raad ik je aan om niet met kerst te gaan, het is dan zo druk dat je bijna geen kant op kunt in de winkels haha.

      Delete
  2. Prachtige foto's! Londen blijft gewoon een super stad! Love it =)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13049789

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik was er nog nooit geweest, maar de stad heeft een hele goede indruk achter gelaten. Het duurt niet lang voordat ik het weer een bezoekje breng! :)

      Delete
  3. I love London, especially in winter! You look fab.

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. London never dissapoints! All the best for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanna, that's so sweet. Wish you all the best too! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!