Crossbody Bag Crush

Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's December and I'm sure we're all dreaming of a white Christmas this year, but I've been dreaming about a new bag too lately. I didn't have anything specific on my mind until a few weeks back when I went to the city for some shopping. I saw a beautiful crossbody bag and as of that moment I knew what sort of bag I wanted to have. That was just the first step though, because there're so many different crossbody bags, but which one do I like most? Hard or soft leather, quilted or not? I like them all! There's one thing I'm almost sure about and that's the color. Even though a little pop of color would fit perfectly in my bag collection, I'm 99,9% sure my next bag will be black again. But hey, what's wrong with that? It suits with everything, right?

I've been having a huge crush on the YSL, Chanel and Mulberry crossbody bags, but those are, unfortunately, not so budget-friendly. Luckily there're beautiful alternatives as well, which you can see down below. Which one do you like most? I secretly think Santa Claus knows which one I like most.. So Dear Santa, if you're reading this, I've been a very good girl this year... :)

1. DKNY, 2&4 Rebecca Minkoff, 3. YSL, 5. Mulberry, 6. Michael Kors


  1. Oh wat is de Lily toch een beauty!! YSL vind ik ook prachtig al vind daarvan de clutch NOG mooier ;) xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, prachtig zijn ze! Als ik nou eens de loterij won haha..

      Delete
  2. Mooie tasjes! Nummer 4 is mijn favoriet.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13049789

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look stunning! The Rebecca Minkoff one is definetely also on my Christmas wish list :)
    Love Life Every Day
    everydaybeauty instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that! Fingers crossed Santa Claus is generous this year haha!

      Delete
  4. Allemaal heel erg mooi! Ik zou bijna niet kunnen kiezen... Mijn voorkeur gaat voor YSL en dan Mulberry zeker en vast op de tweede plaats :)

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, de keuze is moeilijk! Alles is mooi haha. xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!