Edgy & TV

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Eeeeek! Do you remember when I told you about the Mari Experience I went to a couple of weeks ago? I attended this beauty event where professional Dutch stylist Mari van de Ven shared all tips and tricks about hair and make-up. As I told you in this post, this beauty night was recorded for a Dutch TV program and guess what? The second episode just aired! It was SO weird to see myself on TV haha! I was trying to look away the whole time, because it felt a bit awkward to see myself so big on the screen. Not to mention the fact that every single person who watched this show could see me too - which made me feel even more awkward, can you imagine? I was too curious not to look at my TV ''debut'' though.. and honestly, if I can say myself, it wasn't so bad after all. Haha, I still can't believe it.. it was so weird.

I also promised you to show you some pictures, so here are some of the shots I took after my hair and make-up were done by professional stylist Mari van de Ven.


So what do you think? Do you like the colored ones or the black-and-white ones more? Let me know in the comment box down below. 

Have a lovely Tuesday everyone! :)


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!