Grey and White

Monday, September 15, 2014

It's been a week since I last posted something on my blog. I've been pretty busy working and I didn't have the time to post something earlier than today.. Sorry you guys!

I quickly wanted to share a post about my outfit of today. Apparently Autumn hasn't completely arrived yet as the temperatures have been pretty high for this time of the year and it also seems that it will continue for at least another two weeks! You don't hear me complaining haha. To keep the 'Summer' feeling alive, I feel like wearing light colors such as grey and white.. and of course, not to forget, my sunglasses and ballerina flats. 


I also would like to thank my readers and followers for giving me sweet complements on my posts and photos. You guys let me smile every time I read them, I really appreciate it. I was thinking.. maybe I can write a Q+A post? What do you think about that? Let me know in the comment box down below.

Have a nice week everyone!

  1. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi look! Zo'n losvallend wit t-shirtje mis ik echt nog in mijn kast!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, zo'n shirtje zit super fijn en is een echte must-have! Dankjewel!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!