Olive Green

Monday, September 8, 2014


Happy Monday everyone! Just a quick post about what I wore on a birthday party last week and, as promised here, a look that includes my new classic black heels. As you probably know, I don't wear that many colors, but every time I wear something green, I receive so many sweet complements. Green and other earth tones happen to match my skin tone very well, it makes my skin look warmer I suppose. This top is definitely one of my favorites. Olive/moss green is such a beautiful color and the open back is just lovely. 

P.s. When writing this post, I realized that the pictures are very, very green today haha.


Jeans / Kuyichi
Heels / SuperTrash
Watch, bracelet, ring / Michael Kors
Necklace / Marc Jacobs

  1. Such a gorgeous top! I love the back detailing too! It looks great with the blazer and you look so pretty <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the top with jeans. It looks great!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how you've teamed it with the blazer. This is one of my favourite shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really like this shade of green too. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Hele mooie khaki top, de achterkant is echt een mooi en stijlvol detail!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab outfit! really loving the detail of your top at the back!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!