Classic Black Pump

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

''A woman can never have too many shoes!'' Yes ladies, I have a weak-spot for shoes too. Most of the time I wear comfy shoes such as ballerina flats, sandals, boots, or, in some cases, my converse. I only have a few pair of heels, but luckily I caught myself wearing them more often.  

I've been looking for a classic black pump for a while now, but it's actually quite hard to find the perfect pair. I have to admit that I can be a little too picky sometimes, but when I ran into these SuperTrash black heels the other day, it was love at first sight. In my opinion it has the perfect high heel and the pointy toe creates an elegant finish. I couldn't walk away empty handed, they’re simply too gorgeous!

You’ll see some better pictures in one of my upcoming outfit post. Stay tuned! :)



  1. Gorgeous - I love classic items as you'll be able to wear them all the time and they'll never go out of style! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Layla! That is so true, classic items are a must in your closet. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie pump! Een mooie hak is altijd een upgrade aan je look.

    Liefs Danique
    www.lifestylingjournal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, ik kon ze ook echt niet laten staan! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!