Autumn Wishes

Monday, September 1, 2014

Blue skies, rain, thunder, sunshine, clouds, pouring rain, blue skies, drizzle, sunshine, clouds, rain.. That basically describes the weather for the last couple of days here and I haven't even mentioned the temperatures yet. It fluctuates all the time!

Yes, it can easily be said that summer is coming to an end now, but my love for fall clothes and the idea that burning candles are allowed again, make it easier to accept that autumn is around the corner. Eventually when all my hopes for warm summer evenings are given up, I'm totally getting excited for fall. So let's take a peek at some of my autumn wishes.



Black coat - SuperTrash / Faux fur jacket - Sir Oliver / Scarfs - Acne Studios / Hat - SuperTrash / Bag - Ralph Lauren / Faux fur vest - Zara / Jeans - SuperTrash /  Sweater - Zara / White sweater - Ralph Lauren

I'm afraid that I'm about to start having a thing for coats and jackets. I always found them annoying and I was glad I could finally take them off, but I guess I start to like them more. As you can see above, faux fur is something I've got my eye glued on as well. I find it so cozy and it's just a perfect piece for fall, just like a hat. I also have been looking for the perfect cognac brown leather bag. I saw the Ralph Lauren bag online and I totally adore it. Too bad it's not available in Holland at the moment. But who knows! A new pair of blue jeans (and maybe a burgundy one since mine sadly enough died) is also a must-add in my closet. And as for the scarfs and sweaters.. I don't think you need an explanation for that. These are just crucial items for autumn and winter. Love them!

What are your wishes for this autumn? Do you have one specific item you're craving for?

  1. Hele mooie wishlist, que kleuren komt hij erg overaan met de van mij! Veel zwart, grijs, bordeaux en zachtroze :)

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankjewel meid! Wat leuk, zulke kleuren hebben altijd al mijn voorkeur gehad. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!