My Letter to Santa

Sunday, December 1, 2013


''Dear Santa,

Just like everybody else, I have been a really good girl this year...''

Bow stud earrings, 2 Coffee mugs, 3 Starbucks caramel syrup, 4 Douglas Giftcard,
Powder brush, 6 Cozy house slippers, 7 Yankee Candle, 8 Rudolph's BakeryRevenge Wears Prada

Welcome December!! Yes, lovely readers it's finally December 1st and I think that's a good excuse to start sharing my Christmas wish list with you. I have been writing down some gift ideas for my family, it's still pretty difficult, but I feel like I have some good inspiration thoughts. But first, I'll let you know what I wish this year. 

My Santa's package consists of bow studded earrings, some coffee mugs, Starbucks caramel syrup and a gift card from the perfume and make up store Douglas.

I also wish for a powder brush by Leco. I already have a blush brush by the same brand, and I really like to work with it, so another brush would definitely fit in my collection. Furthermore, during the winter I always have cold feet, so I really wish for some warm, cozy slipper boots. The ones you can see above are not the ones I'm wishing for, but since I can't find the perfect ones on the Internet I've put some random slippers in my wish list above.

 Then nr. 7, a Yankee candle, the smell of these candles are so good and it makes your house or room look really cozy. At last but not least I wish for two books. The Revenge Wears Prada is the sequel to the novel The Devil Wears Prada, it such a girly book. And also, since I like cooking and baking a lot I wish for a new baking book by Rudolph van Veen, it's called Rudolph's Bakery.

I guess the Christmas countdown can start! What are your Christmas wishes? :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!