Welcome Mr. Jacobs

Thursday, December 19, 2013

A couple of weeks ago I visited Marc Jacobs' website and when searching through his collection my eye fell on the Sweetie Ring Necklace. Ever since that moment this beauty was on my mind. The simple necklace is not too long and has three enamel ring charms, on one of them Marc by Marc Jacobs' logo is visible. I wouldn't wear necklaces in everyday life, but sometimes a simple outfit paired with a nice piece of jewelry is just a must. 

During my shop attempts I looked for the necklace, but unfortunately I couldn't find the right color. I somehow visited the website of the Dutch department store, De Bijenkorf, and out of the blue I saw the necklace. And to make it just a little bit better, it was on sale! Couldn't get any better, right? So I immediately ordered it and three days later Mr. Postman rang the doorbell! I love the gold and cream combination of this necklace!


Such a nice piece of jewelry is a big yes for once in a while, don't you think?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!