Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas to everyone out there!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones!

Yesterday and even today I ran from place to place to buy the last Christmas gifts. Now that the wrapping is done, the presents are waiting to be opened under the Christmas tree. I haven't really peeked what's already under the tree, but I'm afraid I can't take it no longer. I'm so excited, I still have to be patient though...

Soon it's time to start preparing all the delicious Christmas foods. On Christmas Eve me and my family have a tradition to bake all sorts of baguettes, croissants, etc. Later on in the evening I expect the gifts to be unwrapped. Since I'll be working all day tomorrow, we unfortunately won't have a Christmas dinner on the first day of Christmas, but we'll have brunch instead. In the Netherlands we also have a second day of Christmas on the 26th of December, so we decided to have our traditional Christmas dinner then. 

For now, I think it's time to curl up on the sofa and play a nice Christmas movie, because nothing beats a good movie at Christmas!

Again, Merry Christmas everyone! 


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!