My New Year's Eve Outfit

Tuesday, December 31, 2013


A black blazer, a pair of black coated jeans, a silver & black top combined with gold jewelry and dark red nails. That will be my look for tonight. I especially love my new silver & black glitter top from SuperTrash. It has a small open back and I think it's perfect for New Year's Eve.

I have to say that I can't believe today is already the last day of 2013. This year flew by so fast! It sometimes still feels like I came back from Madrid a couple of months ago, but I have been back for a whole year already. Many things happened, things have changed and I think that is something I needed. I absolutely don't want to talk spiritually, but I think this year was a year that made me grow as a person.

Alright then, done with that talk. I just want to wish you all a lovely night! Do whatever you want to do on the last day of 2013 and at midnight ring in the New Year with all your loved ones. Taste the champagne and enjoy the fireworks! 

Hope you all have a wonderful new year!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!