Christmassy things

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Oh, what a wonderful time! I'm already getting ready for Christmas by putting up the Christmas tree. This year we changed the colors of the Christmas tree decoration as I got inspired by a beautiful tree I saw on Pinterest. It looked so wintery and cozy, so I wanted to give it a try. When wandering in the garden centre I saw snowy white Christmas baubles and also looked for other cute decorations such as big snowflakes which really make a statement in my opinion. After buying a new Christmas tree on Saturday my sister and I decorated the tree on an early Sunday morning.



A while ago I got ScentChips as a present. With this 'candle' you can create your own fragrances. Simply choose one to four different fragrances, called chips, to create your own blend. Put the chips on the scentburner, turn on the tea light and the chips will melt. I can assure you, your room smells delicious.


Mmm, hot chocolate in a Christmassy mug! My music playlist has also changed to get into the mood. Skyradio, a Dutch radio station, plays Christmas music more and more everyday. Also, Michael Buble's Christmas CD is on repeat! Oh, I literally love that album. ''It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...''
By the way, I cannot wait to go to his concert in January!! Whaaa!!


 I love curling up at the sofa with a blanket, some nice wintery pillows and a cup of hot chocolate. Still waiting for the first snow to fall though.. It's getting colder outside, yet not cold enough haha!

Are you getting into the Holiday season already?



Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!