WEDNESDAY CRAVINGS

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Two things I'm craving for at the moment are a nice pair of  ripped boyfriend jeans and a white blazer. Little did I know that finding these two could be so hard. I've told you many times that I can be picky sometimes, and once again it hit me. When I was in Sweden two weeks ago, I bumped into a white blazer from Zara. I somehow doubted, even after I tried it on. I told myself I'd come back later that week and - if not - I would try it on again back in the Netherlands. When I was in Nijmegen last week, I saw the exact same blazer in the color black, but the white one was nowhere to be found. Stupid me, I should have bought that blazer in Stockholm! I'll try and hit the Zara in a different city later this week, hope they have it there. Otherwise I might hit the 'buy' button on their website. 

And then the case with the ripped boyfriend jeans. I just can't find the right one.. One I find too ripped, another one too loose or too sloppy.. ugh. Need to keep searching! Anyways, here're some outfits that inspire me at the moment. What do you think? 


Boyfriend Jeans & White Blazer



  1. Wat jammer dat je de blazer niet in Nijmegen kon terugvinden. Misschien inderdaad in een andere stad en anders online? :) Ik heb zelf een boyfriend jeans die ik eigenlijk net wat te wijd vind dus ook mijn zoektocht naar de perfecte gaat door haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lastig is het vinden van de juist bf-jeans hè?! Ik heb verschillende aangepast, maar ze zaten niet helemaal naar mijn zin. We gaan gewoon door met zoeken, wie weet lopen we binnenkort tegen 'the one' aan!

      Delete
  2. Leuk artikel! I also love the boyfriend jeans!X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this combo as well. It's so crisp and clean.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuk artikel! Vorig jaar had ik een hele toffe boyfriend jeans gevonden die me, in tegenstelling tot andere, best goed stond. Nu heb ik zoveel spijt dat ik hem niet heb gekocht! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje Anna! Ik snap jouw 'had-ik-'m-maar-gekocht-gevoel' helemaal. Ik heb dat veel te vaak haha!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!