RAINY SPRING DAYS

Friday, May 29, 2015

This Spring has been a weird mix of grey and sunny days. Fortunately, it hasn't been too cold for this time of the year, but I still would love to see the sun a little more. It's almost June, meaning that we're getting closer to Summer, so I'm just telling myself that warmer and sunnier days are just around the corner. I was planning on doing an outfit post today, but the pictures somehow didn't turn out as good as I hoped. Don't really know what's going on with my Canon, so I'm trying to figure it out now. But hey, those pretty flowers in the pictures down below really bring that Spring feeling around us, don't they? I just had to take some pictures when I saw them popping out of the grass, so pretty. I'm heading to the train station now to hop on the train on my way to Den Bosch. I'm finally meeting up with my friend whom I haven't seen for like two months or so. Waaay to long if you'd ask me, you can imagine there's lots of catching up to do. What are your plans for the weekend? Happy Fri-yay! <3








  1. The first two photos look incredible! :)
    http://janetsonrisa.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!