NORDIC SHADES

Friday, May 15, 2015

Now that I saw Stockholm myself (see my Stockholm photo diary here), I completely understand why this city is loved by so many street style bloggers. Everywhere I looked I saw men and women wearing trendy and well considered outfits. Not just one or two persons who chose the perfect balance between various colors, materials and accessories. No seriously, almost everyone! I l-o-v-e the Scandinavian street style, so this city was definitely a Valhalla for me. Basically, this Nordic style can be defined as simple and effortless. Less is always more when it comes to accessorizing and basic pieces are essential to any wardrobe. I saw lots of girls wearing long coats or cardigans paired with black jeans and stylish sneakers. Like I said, simple and effortless, but so fashionable. Totally my style!





Btw, these pictures were taken in Stockholm. I somehow felt much more comfortable taking these pictures.. probably also because the background is much better than the boring countryside in the Netherlands haha. It's hard to find good places to shoot in my village, such a bummer..



What I'm wearing:
Coat, Sweater / Zara
Bag / DKNY
Sneakers / Nike
Sunglasses / Ray-Ban
Watch / Daniel Wellington
  1. Hello Carian, you look so great x Stockholm must be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stockholm is great, it's definitely worth-visiting. Thank you Sara! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!