Teddy

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Here it is, my two favorite colors in one outfit. Black and white, what else? I love these kind of outfits because it's simple, but still special. Today's main garment is, obviously, the teddy coat. Everytime when I put on this coat and feel the softness of the material, I ask myself how I ever could have doubted buying it. I wasn't particularly looking for a coat, especially since it was way too warm to even think about wearing a coat, but as soon as this teddy caught my eye, I just had to try it on. What seemed?! It was so soft I didn't want to throw it off haha. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!


Coat / S. Oliver
Heels / SuperTrash
Bag / Bulaggi
Watch / Michael Kors

  1. Ik hou van die fluffly vesten =)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13049789

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy coats are my favorite for fall and winter and I love how you paired it with this outfit. Love itt!
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely a must-have for this season! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi, thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Echt een superleuke fluffy jas, mooie outfit meid!

    x Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel meid, ik ben er ook heel blij mee! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!