Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What a beautiful Tuesday so far. Even though it's really grey outside and there's a light drizzle of rain every now and then, I'm having a good day. The reason is probably because I had a great run and workout this morning and also because I've accomplished some things of my - still - to-do list. 

Now I’m going to prepare myself for the evening, because I’m going to Amsterdam to see Enrique Iglesias' concert with special guest Demi Lovato tonight. I'm singing along with his new CD the whole day already haha. I'm so excited to see him! Last week I bought a new shirt that has a v-neckline and some leather details. I think tonight’s the perfect night to wear it for the first time. I’m still considering whether I should wear it with a pair of blue or black jeans and with what kind of heels.. Let’s see!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!