Simple

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hi everyone, thank you for stopping by! Today I want to share a simple, casual look that can easily be dressed up with something extra and the right heel. You can't go wrong with the SuperTrash Trodos tops, they fit perfectly and come in many colors.

PS by the way, I just bought a new camera (Canon EOS 700D) and I'm still figuring out how it works on its best. I find the pictures still a bit overexposed. In case you have any tips, feel free to share them. I would really appreciate it! :)

I'm off to work now, have a happy Thursday!


Top / SuperTrash
Wedges / UGG Australia
Watch / Michael Kors
Necklace / Mi Moneda
Bag / Michael Kors
Sunglasses / Ray-Ban
Lipstick / MAC Diva
  1. Such a cute look! Love the shoes! xo, Hayley dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!