Hi Mr. Wellington, do you have the time?

Friday, August 8, 2014



I rarely leave the house without a watch on my wrist, even when I just take the dogs out or go to the supermarket. I feel so naked when I don’t wear any accessories. Michael Kors is on my wrist basically all the time, however, I’ve been craving for a more classic, but still feminine timepiece. I’ve had my eye on Daniel Wellington’s Classic St. Andrews Lady for quite a while now and yesterday was the day I bought myself this preppy gift.

You can wear a Daniel Wellington wristwatch during any occasion. Another great thing about this watch is the fact that the straps are interchangeable.. from black or brown leather straps to Nato straps, there's something for everyone. How nice would it be if you could change your strap every day of the week? It will seem like you have a new watch every single day haha. For now, though, I'll just stick to the Classic St. Andrews Lady.

What do you think of such a classic watch? Does anyone else own a Daniel Wellington?

  1. What an amazing watch!!
    Love it!!

    Will you visit my blog sometime??
    Maybe we can keep in touch!!

    xoxo

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I've heard so many good things about these watches, my favourites are the ones with the leather straps like this one.
    www.ablogbygeena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too, that's why I couldn't resist buying it. :)

      Delete
  3. Well, being punctual is a good thing. I dislike being late haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!