Black & Blush

Saturday, August 23, 2014

I swear I wear this black blazer more than most pieces in my closet, it goes with everything! When wearing something casual, I just put on this blazer and suddenly the outfit is not that casual anymore. I am a big blazer fan, it can make such a difference. I just think it's crucial for every woman to have a black blazer hanging in her closet. So girls.. hit the town!

Today's look was black with a touch of blush. I can barely leave the house without a jacket or a blazer anymore. I don't want Summer to end so soon, it's still August. Come on Mother Nature, just wait a little longer!


Sweater / Saint Tropez
Jeans / SuperTrash
Bag / Bulaggi
Watch / Daniel Wellington
Ring / Buddha to Buddha
  1. Hey! That's a nice outfit for that late summer/early autumn period. And you looked awesome at your graduation, congrats!

    http://outfitofthedayinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black blazer is gorgeous, definitely a wardrobe staple

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Chloe, I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!