Some good news

Monday, January 6, 2014

The smart reader may have noticed the hint in my previous post. I mentioned that in a couple of weeks I'll be leaving the Netherlands for another five months. Some of you already know that I lived abroad in Madrid for 4 months back in 2012, but very, very, very soon, I'll be heading off to ...


ROME!

Yess, no turning back now! I got an internship in the Eternal City, the capital of Italy, Roma Capitale! Can't say it more clearly. In exactly two weeks I'll be heading off to the sacred city and start my internship there. I'm looking forward working at my placement company and I'm so curious about what it's like to be living in wonderful Italy. The weather definitely won't be a problem, that's for sure. 

Two years ago I went on a city trip to Rome and I immediately fell in love. Remember the post I wrote? You can read it here if you like. During that trip I celebrated my birthday by throwing a coin into the Trevi Fountain. Some say that you'll come back to Rome only if you throw the coin in the right way. Destiny or luck?! I don't know, but I find it quite funny.

So yes, two weeks left! It's exciting, yet it scares me as it comes really close now. There're plenty of things that need to be done first. I aim at finishing these things by the end of next week. I'm stressed, fingers crossed!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!