Good Morning

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A well-slept night in the most comfortable bed ever! After months spending my time behind my computer, doing interesting research, and keeping my stress moments and headaches in control, I finally submitted my Bachelor dissertation last Monday. So a good night of sleep was exactly what I needed today. Since I'll be leaving in less than a week, I decided to go out for dinner with my family and one of my best friends tonight. I don't really want to call it a 'goodbye dinner' because to me that sounds like I'm never coming back or so haha. Now I'm still enjoying my morning cup of green tea in my pj's, but in a minute I'll be putting on my running clothes and go for a long run.

After I finished this, it's time to hit the city. Due to the lack of time, I wasn't able to get all my stuff together for my internship, so there's still some shopping to do before I head off to Rome. D-day is coming so close now, only 5 days left!

Have a nice Wednesday everyone!


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!