Roma, sto arrivando!

Monday, January 20, 2014

It's time to go, Rome is calling for me! After a short night of sleep, my alarm clock went off pretty early this morning. I'm still super excited about Michael Bublé's concert last night. Whoa, that was incredible!

Anyway, after I got myself ready this morning, I packed the last couple of things, closed my suitcases and now I'm at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol waiting for my flight to take-off. I secretly do have some mixed feelings, but I'm beyond excited to go and live abroad for another 5 months! Still cannot believe I am this lucky again. Big shout out to the ones who made this happen!

Just wanted to say a quick goodbye to you all, I'll be back before you even know! :)

Arrivederci! xo


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!