Oh Mr. Bublé, save the last dance for me

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm sitting in the car on my way back home after an a-m-a-z-i-n-g night and I feel like I'm just as energetic as a kid going to an entertainment park. Seriously guys I'm way too excited waiting to share this with you. So yes, I'm dedicating one entire post about my evening haha. 

What did I do then? I tell you this: Michael Bublé. Yessss, I went to Michael Bublé's concert tonight and oh boy, that man, who happened to be a hopeless romantic person (as he said) can sing incredibly beautiful. I have been wishing visiting one of his concerts for ages and I finally got the chance to see him in real life. I love his voice, his music, the way he entertains his public (yes, he has a great sense of humor).. I just loved the entire show. Wow, I think he's one of the best singers of the world! Feel like I can talk about it forever haha. Next time I'll definitely go again!!

                                                                                               Here's a little sneak-peek:
                                                                          



 Sorry for the not-so-perfect photo quality. 

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!