December First

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Yayyy, it's finally December! Fall has seriously flown by and now we're suddenly in the coziest month of the year, how crazy is that guys?! I've been waiting for this time of the year since Summer ended. I secretly feel like a kid getting excited to start eating a huge lollipop haha. I get so happy from all the sparkly decorations, the music and just the general cozy and warm Christmas feeling. Each year, on the 5th of December we celebrate Sinterklaas in Holland, and as always, the next Sunday after, me and my sister put up the Christmas tree and decorate the house. But that's for Sunday, until then I'll just stick to listening to Christmas songs.

Even though is has been raining every single day for the last two weeks, the fact that Christmas is just around the corner, makes the cold and the darkness a little more bearable, don't you think? :)

Have a lovely day everyone! xx


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!