Chunky Turtleneck Sweater

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hi guys! How's your week going so far? I thought to share an outfit post today since it's been quite some time that I did. The weather has been fluctuating a lot these days. We've had some cold days already, but this week it's quite warm for this time of the year. Guess there will be no snow (again) during Christmas.. such a pity! But well, even though we can't really speak of sweater weather this week, I couldn't wait a little longer to show you my new turtleneck sweater. It's the perfect choice on mornings when it's (a bit) cold and you don't really know what to wear. It's so comfy and soft, guys! I totally feel like cuddling up in it haha. 













My ankle boots are also new, btw. I was looking for some kind of heeled ankle boots for everyday wear, but not all types are easy to walk on. These pair, however, are very comfy! Best choice I could make! 










And there is something else that I recently purchased.. Yes, it is showed in this pictures and no, I'm not gonna tell you what it is yet as I'm planning to write a separate post about it. Can you tell what it is already? :)

P.s. Only 7 days left until Christmas Eve, eeeek!




Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!