Big Bag Crush

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Oh ooooh I'm having a big bag crush again! I knew the next bag on my wish list would be a bigger sized bag, but I didn't have a specific one on my mind.. yet. Yet, because that thought changed a few weeks back when I saw a Beauty - yes with capital B - of a bag poppin' up on my laptop screen. I must admit that I haven't really been carrying a bag with me lately. When I go somewhere, I basically grab my By LouLou's SLB (Small Little Bag) that I mainly use as a clutch. It's so easy to use! Anyways, how satisfied I am with that one, every once in a while I also think about having a beautiful bag hanging on my arms, specifically the Lauren Ralph Lauren Newbury Double-Zip Satchel

Deciding the color is so difficult though, they're all so beautiful! Usually I would go for black, because, well you know, black is always a good idea. But I really like the brown (or tan) color as well. Plus, a pop of some color would be a great addition to my bag collection. This bag is also available in silver and gold, but I guess I won't be choosing one of these. Not that I don't like them, but it's just not really me haha. 





This bag also comes in a smaller size. The Newbury Shopper is, at the moment, available in two colors: brown (tan) and orange (dark mandarin). These two are so so SO gorgeous too guys! But I think I will end up with one of the two pictured above. I mean, aren't they pretty?! I should probably ask Santa to leave his creditcard under the tree... :)

So what do you think guys? Do you have a specific bag on your mind? And what would you choose if you were me? Let me know in the comment box down below. Hope you're all having a wonderful day!! <3

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!