Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Hi everyone! Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas filled with joy, lots of happiness and plenty of yummy food. I hope you and your families and friends can make it an unforgettable one, one full with love and laughter. For some of you it might be a difficult day, so I just want to let you know that my heart goes out to you.  

Here in Holland we have 3 days of Christmas, lucky us!!! Today's Christmas Eve and tomorrow and the day after it's day Christmas day 1 & 2. I have to work tomorrow, so reason enough to take the 3rd day of Christmas completely off. And for now.. it's time to kick off Christmas with dinner, some Christmassy movies, and, in particular, quality time with the family. 

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone! 

Image from Pinterest

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!