Paris Is Always A Good Idea

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Guess what guys?! As I told you in my last post, I've been craving for a little getaway and sooner than expected I booked a trip to Paris!!! I was enjoying my morning brekkie when I bumped into this great deal that I found on the Internet. Spending three nights in one of the most beautiful cities of Europe right before Christmas.. Yes, yes, yes! I can't be more excited. I mean PARIS! It's been somewhat 5 years that I went to Paris for the first time and I think it's about time to make the second time happening! Back then it was Summer and I only spent one day in the city.. we did a hop on hop off tour bus ride and we basically got to see the biggest highlights, but we unfortunately didn't get to know the city that well. This time will be different though. First time in Paris during Winter.. I absolutely can't wait to explore the city that will be fully decorated by all the Christmas trees and lights. Oee I'm getting in the mood already haha, is that too early? 

Have you ever been to Paris? And what would you recommend to visit? I'm thinking about getting on top of the Eiffel Tower, visiting Le Louvre, strolling the streets of Paris and admiring the Christmassy window displays, drinking hot coffee or tea and eating macarons at Ladurée, having a typical Parisian breakfast.. and I could go on and on. But I need you help too! What's all worth visiting? And what should I absolutely not forget to do? What are the best lunch and dining places? Just tell me everything you know! :) Eeek, I'm so looking forward to it, I'm counting down the days! :)

Images found on Pinterest

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!