A Little Getaway Dreaming

Monday, November 2, 2015

Good morning! I've really been craving for a little getaway lately, just a little city trip to somewhere in Europe. Last year right before Christmas I went to London and that was just so great! That trip absolutely got me into the amazing Christmas spirit. So I bet you can imagine that right now I've been craving for a right-before-Christmas-holiday again. But where should I go? London again? Or perhaps Copenhagen, Vienna or Paris? There're so many cities here in Europe I'd like to visit and I'm not even speaking about the all the other cities around the globe. But hey, we're still young and there's plenty of time left. Anyway, writing this post makes me want to search the Internet for this year's Christmas getaway.. and I think that's exactly what I'm going to do now! Tips are always welcome! :)




Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!