Random Snaps

Monday, October 26, 2015

Hey guys, just a quick hello. With November around the corner, Fall really is here now. Leaves change color and fall from trees, cozy coats get out of the closet and it's finally time to start burning candles again. That's the fun and most romantic part of this time of the year. Can you believe we're just one week away of November? Crazy, right?! Despite all the cozy things, I can't really think of that cold though, brrr. Last week was pretty cold already, but luckily this week, the temperatures will be much better. And with the sun shining.. Oooh everything looks so pretty outside, don't you think? Anyways, here are just some random snaps I shot the other day. Have a lovely week! <3






  1. Thanks for your comment! :) I love your coat and shoes!! I am following you now on bloglovin, maybe you wanna follow me back :-)

    xx
    Tara
    www.tarasemira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöne Bilder! Das von dir finde ich besonders schön. :)

    Ganz liebe Grüße,
    Lisa von lisa-meilgaard.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!