NEXT DESTINATION: STOCKHOLM!

Friday, April 24, 2015

Good morning this sunny morning! I have some really exciting news! Very soon I'll be on a trip to the capital city of Sweden. Yes indeed, Stockholm it is! I've never been to a Scandinavian country before, but I've been wanting to go so badly! One day I'll fill my suitcases full with warm clothes, get on the plane and land somewhere in the northern parts of Scandinavia (Kiruna or so) to watch the northern-lights, to feel the real cold on my skin while being pulled on a sled by Huskies, and to end the day in a hot sauna after I jumped into the icy cold waters. Oh boy, those are dreams that hopefully will be fulfilled in the future. Anyways, a trip to Stockholm is already booked and I can't wait since it's on top of my European citytrip wish list! There're so many places I'd love to visit.. from NY to Sydney, from Dubai to Buenos Aires, from Bora Bora to Kiruna, from any other place in the world to you name it. The list just goes on, and on, and on.

But first, Stockholm! I've started to make a day-to-day program a couple of weeks ago, so in general I know what I want to visit, such as the old town Gamla Stan and all the city's sightseeing. But I'm sure the city has a lot more to offer and could use your help to discover that! Have you ever been to Stockholm? What are the must-sees and what is something I definitely can't miss? And what are the best places to eat? Let me know in the comment box down below. :)


Image from Pinterest

  1. Stockholm is echt super leuk! Tips vind je hier: http://chloesterk.nl/2014/05/video-diary-stockholm-with-nelly-com/ HAVE FUN! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb je artikel gelezen! Echt leuk, super bedankt voor de tips! :) X

      Delete
  2. ziet er echt heel goed uit, veel plezier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Alexa, ben zo benieuwd naar de stad! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!