IT'S ALL ABOUT EYEBROWS

Monday, April 13, 2015

Eyebrows are features that can make or break your face. I mean, type 'celebs without eyebrows' into Google and you get funny results. No one wants a broken face, so it's important to get those brows in shape. I used to have problem brows, I didn't have that much hair and I kept them thin. Until last year when I decided to stop plucking and let my eyebrows grow. Thank Lord I was on time! If you keep plucking your brows, the hair starts thinking 'oh you keep plucking me? I'll stay away next time then.' So stop plucking so much peeps! Anyways, compared to what I had, my brows look fuller, thicker and - more importantly - much more in shape nowadays. Every 3-4 weeks I dye my brows, so that when I'm going au natural, my face looks more defined. Still, I don't have those killing Keira Knightley and Emma Watson eyebrows, but I might have found a product that makes my eyebrows make my face. 

Back in high school I started using eyebrow products and ever since then I've tried various brow pencils by Chanel or Dior. Last year, however, I totally got hooked on Anastasia Beverly Hills' eyebrow products. Their selection is amazing and the different shades are beautiful. I've been using the brow powder in the color Chocolate and I honestly can't live without it as they make my eyebrows look fuller in a very natural way. The powder is very easy to work with and it stays on almost all day - as long as you don't rub your face at least haha. So I guess I could say no other eyebrow products for me! Have you tried any Anastasia's products already?




*Commercial links 
  1. I've heard so much good stuff about the Anastasia products! Maybe I finally need to test them :) I've found a perfect brow color for me from MAC eyeshadows, it's not easy to top that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's really worth-trying! I'm not so familiar with the MAC eye shadows, so I can't really compare it. I definitely recommend you to try the Anastasia though. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!